|Title:||Outside Sales Executive-San Francisco|
We are a highly successful Air Freight service providing company. Since our inception in 1995, we have maintained consistent and steady growth every year by focusing on three core values – Customer First Attitude, Team Orientated Organization and Hard Work.
Over the last 15+ years, we have experienced exceptionally low turnover and continually offer wages, salaries and commissions well above industry average. We are a hard-working, technologically advanced company with a focused approach on customer service and overall operational success. Our mission is to achieve continued growth while providing the absolute highest level of service in terms of quality and integrity our industry has to offer.
Compensation: $80,000 base salary plus uncapped commission. First Year average is 6 figures. Auto allowance, cell phone allowance, home office set up and expense reimbursement.
Advantages to working with our company:
· Warm leads are provided.
· You earn commission off any account you bring in, for the lifetime of the account.
· Company provides proprietary software that allows you to track your customer’s every move, review reports, quotes pending, etc, via your Iphone.
Job Description & Responsibilities
· Three Primary Responsibilities
1. Generate outside leads and prospect new business
§ Field qualifying
§ Research databases, internet, etc.
2. Effectively grow and manage customer pipeline
§ Business to business sales
§ Develop call plan to track & develop sales activities and maximize time
§ Analyze customer needs
§ Relationship build / Long sales cycle
§ Sell to various levels of decision makers
3. Account and Customer Maintenance
§ Ongoing communication to service your established customer base
· Visits, phone calls, emails, mail, etc.
§ Expand business with current customers
§ Develop upward relationships within customers’ organization.
Candidate Characteristics & Qualifications
· 2 years sales experience preferred – successful sales track record
· Ambitious, hard working, energetic
· Positive, sales-oriented personality
· Self motivated, self directed
· Excellent Active Listening skills, verbal skills
· Relationship-building skills
· Solid writing and computer skills
· Able to organize and prioritize own time and tasks
· Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree preferred
If you are qualified, please send resume to Victoria@alphaprostaffing.com